Click on the tabs below to find out more information on each committee.
- The Ambassadors represent the Chamber in welcoming new members and encouraging participation and involvement in the Chamber.
- They serve as mentors for new Chamber members, encouraging their participation and assisting in networking within the memberships.
- Coordinate the Educator of the Year and the Scholarship program.
- Fosters a partnership between the school district and the Chamber.
- To facilitate planning and to execute the Chamber events of the Chamber to meet the needs of the Chamber and Board Members.
- To assist and promote business participation in local, county and state government and legislative affairs, as well as promote the interests of the business community in the political process and economic development.
- To provide effective communication tools to Chamber members and the community by:
-Increasing and encourage positive networking among members.
-Timely and accurate delivery of information.
-Focus on local businesses.
- The Membership Committee seeks to continue to grow the membership through new members and retention.
- They also produce the Annual Membership Directory and the Annual Business Showcase.
- Women in Business was founded in 2008 to fill the specific needs of women in business.
- The group provides a great venue for local women leaders and women in business to connect, learn and grow.