- Resident of Cottage Grove, Newport or St. Paul Park, or a Park High School graduate.
- The student must be pursuing post-secondary education at either a two-year or four-year educational or vocational institution in the summer or fall of 2017.
- Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce Members should note that at least one scholarship will be awarded to a Chamber Member’s student.
- At least one scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a two-year or vocational degree.
- Deadline for applications is April 19, 2017
CLICK HERE to download the Scholarship application form.
Coordinate the Educator of the Year and the Scholarship program. Fosters a partnership between the school district and the Chamber.
Brian Boothe, South Washington County School District
Deb Hill, City of Newport
Mike Bahma, 3M Cottage Grove
Sonya Fox, RE/MAX Professionals
Meetings held as required.
Chart of Work
- Establish the process and award Four $1,000 scholarships
- Establish the process and select the Educator of the Year
- Coordinate Business/Education Partnerships