Educator of the Year Nomination
- Nominees for the awards are either educators, educational teams or other school employees. They must be employed at one of the Cottage Grove, Newport or St. Paul Park public or private schools or at East Ridge High School (PreK-Grade 12).
- The nominees must display exceptional skill and dedication to education and have a positive influence in the lives of students in their school community.
- In order to acknowledge the efforts of the greatest number of outstanding educators, recipients from the most recent five years will not be eligible for consideration in the current year.
- Deadline for nominations is May 31st, 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the Educator of the Year Nomination Form
Coordinate the Educator of the Year and the Scholarship program. Fosters a partnership between the school district and the Chamber.
Brian Boothe, South Washington County School District
Deb Hill, City of Newport
Mike Bahma, 3M Cottage Grove
Sonya Fox, RE/MAX Professionals
Meetings held as required.
Chart of Work
- Establish the process and award Four $1,000 scholarships
- Establish the process and select the Educator of the Year
- Coordinate Business/Education Partnerships