- Resident of Cottage Grove, Newport or St. Paul Park, or a Park High School graduate.
- The student must be pursuing post-secondary education at either a two-year or four-year educational or vocational institution in the summer or fall of 2022.
- Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce Members should note that at least one scholarship will be awarded to a Chamber Member’s student.
- At least one scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a two-year or vocational degree.
- Deadline for applications is April, 2022
2022 Scholarship application form will be available for download on this page upon announcement.
Coordinate the Educator of the Year and the Scholarship program. Fosters a partnership between the school district and the Chamber.
Dan Pyan, South Washington County School District
Deb Hill, City of Newport
Sonya Fox, RE/MAX Professionals
Meetings held as required.
Chart of Work
- Establish the process and award Four $1,000 scholarships
- Establish the process and select the Educator of the Year
- Coordinate Business/Education Partnerships