To assist and promote business participation in local, county and state government and legislative affairs, as well as promote the interests of the business community in the political process and economic development.
Randy Bachman, Merchants Bank
Dr. Alex Sheppard, Oasis Chiropractic
Justin Fox, RE/MAX Professionals
Meetings are held as needed
Chart of Work
- Monitor legislative issues at the local, county and state level and communicate to the membership the issues important to the business community.
- Promote and participate in the Business Day at the Capital.
- Maintain contact/communication with local, county and state elected officials.
- Provide a forum for gathering members’ views on governmental issues.
- Develop priorities for policy positions